Beantown Marathon - Boston Qualifier!
September 10, 2017 at 7:00AM
This new Boston Qualifier has been designed for one reason, and one reason only .. to give you one last chance to qualify for Boston 2018. As you may or may not know, this is the final qualifying weekend before general registration opens for Boston!
This quiet, closed, USATF Certified loop course will offer all of the elite-runner perks that can be so vital to Boston qualification…
- Loop course (6 loops)
- Gender specific tech t-shirt
- Pace Teams (grouped by desired finish time)
- Designated spectator areas for family/friends (will see you every loop)
- Registrant gear check
- Elite bottle/fuel stations (stock these stations with your own personal drink bottles)
- General water/fuel stations (water and Gu Gels)
- Portable toilets are never too far away (several location along the loop)
- Custom event finisher medal
- Personalized bib number
- Post-race relaxation (snacks, refreshments, music)
Where is the marathon?
This loop course, marathon is located in Bare Cove Park (Hingham, MA). The quiet, beautiful setting that this venue provides, is tailor-made for a fast qualifying time.
When is it?
The Marathon will take place on 9/10/17, starting at 7:00AM sharp! As you may or may not know, this is the final qualifying weekend before general registration opens for Boston!
We are here to help you qualify for Boston 2018!
We promise, this is going to be your best shot, at a last minute qualifying bid for Boston!
Let our experienced race staff help you to your goal, of crossing the 2018 start line in Hopkinton!
REGISTER TODAY – DO NOT WAIT!